Here are a couple of cute Baby Skunks.
Skunks are best known for their ability to spray a liquid with a strong noxious odor. It is their way of letting their potential predators know that they won’t be that tasty. They only spray victims when they feel threatened since they only produce enough for about 5 to 6 sprays in a 10 day period. They eat both Plants and Animals.
It is very common for household pets to get sprayed by skunks. The only proven remedy to remove Skunk Spray and Skunk Odor is this concoction:
- One quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide
- One quarter cup of baking soda
- one teaspoon of liquid hand soap (not detergent)
Bathe your pet in this solution and rinse with warm tap water. (Note, you cannot store this in a bottle. It will explode due to the reaction of the baking soda and Peroxide.
Latest posts by baby animals (see all)
- The Real Chick Magnet - April 19, 2014
- Baby Animals: Baby Lion, Baby Tiger & Baby Hyena Cub - April 18, 2014
- Cutest Baby Penguin Photos - April 13, 2014